Cloud Software EngineerApply now Back to All Vacancies
Cloud Software EngineerMalta
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a talented Azure and Power Platform Integrations Expert to form part of the Consultancy Services team, eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Due to expansion, this fantastic opportunity has arisen. This role will allow you, as a Azure Cloud Software Engineer, to work with Microsoft Azure and Dynamics platform on some of the best Dynamics 365 projects, acting as a technical point of reference for implementations of Integrations within Consultancy Services.
- Work alongside the Solution and Senior Technical Architects to help deliver high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation.
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform.
- Analyse, implement, and resolve issues with integration heavy implementations.
- Participate in development, integrations, product support, and platform updates.
- By working with the Integrations Lead, ensuring all design/technical documentation is kept up to date during the development process.
- Working in an Agile approach depending on the business requirements.
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams.
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development.
- Keep team and project Manager updated with progress.
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels.
To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of proven experience implementing cloud solutions.
- A very good understanding of .NET , like memory workings, CPU utilisation efforts and resource requirements, is a must for this role.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions is a must.
- Experience with low-code approach technologies is a benefit for this role.
- Experience in any of the following tech:
- Networks and Security
- Monitoring tools
- Databases, mainly MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Cosmos DB
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Python scripting and Node.js
- Web Apps and Logic Apps
- IIS, Apache, Nginx
- A good understanding of best practices including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes.
- The ability to work and cope with heavy workload in a time critical environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills is a must for presentations of work to clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure deliverables are consistent in language, terminology, and style.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Eagerness to learn and continually to develop.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Azure DevOps & CI CD Knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft 365.
- Experience with advanced data process management in Azure, like Data Factory, Databricks, and Database Migration Services are considered as assets.
Primary job focus