Azure Cloud Solution ArchitectMalta
About KPMG MBS
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, e-Commerce, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365. Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
At KPMG Microsoft Business Solution, we have extensive knowledge and expertise in all areas, enabling us to provide our clients with an integrated end-to-end solution. Our solutions are based on the Microsoft Azure and Dynamics range of products which enables us to deliver, powerful, adaptable cloud solutions. Such systems are strategic IT solutions which integrate all the management information across an entire organisation into one single intuitive software application. The Solution Architect is responsible for creating and delivering innovative solutions for our clients. This person must be comfortable working in an agile manner and be able to spot opportunities for the MBS Azure practice, both within KPMG and customer environments. The person should be comfortable presenting Azure services and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, articulating the benefits to their business, with the goal to drive growth for the MBS Azure practice.
- Work with clients on their Microsoft cloud adoption strategy.
- Creating high level architectural designs based on customer requirements.
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospect’s cloud adoption needs.
- Act as the Technical Design Authority on projects alongside the Technical Architects.
- Provide governance to projects and mentor members of the team.
- Showcase our propositions to customers via online webinars and face to face workshops.
- Engage with KPMG stakeholders and ensure our solutions are understood throughout the firm.
- Engage with customers on a long-term basis and drive Microsoft Azure adoption.
- Create collateral and GTM ideas to enhance our offering in the marketplace.
- Work on proposals and RFI’s alongside the sales and pre-sales teams.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by working closely with our Microsoft account teams.
- Proven experience with Azure IaaS (networking, storage, virtual machines).
- Proven experience with Azure Backup & Recovery Services.
- Proven experience with Azure Governance (Blueprints, policies, tagging, cost management).
- Proven experience with Azure SQL (Managed Instances & PaaS).
- Proven experience with Azure Security (NSG,ASG Sentinel, Security Centre, Defender, ACL, Azure Firewall, Policy).
- Proven experience with Azure Serverless and integration (Batch, Function\Logic Apps, EventGrid).
- Proven experience with Azure ACR, ACI, Kubernetes.
- Proven experience with Azure AD including on premises Active Directory.
- Experience with Windows Server\Linux OS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (ARM\Terraform\PowerShell).
- Experience with Microsoft 365, migrations and security.
- Datacentre transformation experience – migration of applications, virtual machines and databases.
- Experience leading client engagements and managing technical teams.
- Experience or knowledge of how to modernise applications and processes using the Azure platform and technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels.
- Able to produce high quality and professional presentations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Primary job focus