L&D Technical Advisor (Part-Time)Malta
About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The Learning & Development Technical Advisor will be a point of contact for MBS colleagues with regards to Learning and Development technical training offerings within MBS. The L&D Technical Advisor will also assist in learning initiatives and learning data.
- Help with the administration of technical training.
- Assist with onboarding learning processes such as Inductions and pre-joining learning.
- Be involved in the delivery of MBS technical training.
- Be a point of contact for those on the Discovery Programme.
- Gather feedback on the programme’s success and suggest enhancements.
- Work with SME’s to deliver and create technical training.
- Coach on technical aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Help to facilitate learning events and programmes.
- Work with the L&D manager on other specific training projects such as launching new offerings, keeping online learning tools up to date and working on specific communications to different part of the group
Skills & Qualifications:
- Be enthusiastic, charismatic and a people person
- Have experience within an international setting
- Have a background in delivering technical training
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Primary job focus