M365 ConsultantApply now Back to All Vacancies
About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 software line.
The Consultant is responsible for delivering and implementing KPMG’s Microsoft 365 solutions for our clients. The Consultant will be comfortable presenting these solutions to clients in workshops and demonstrations, and will manage the end-to-end delivery working with other Architects and Consultants to ensure our projects are delivered with time and quality a key objective. The Consultant will mentor junior members of the team and encourage a collaborative working environment.
- Work with clients demonstrate how their cloud strategy aligns with Microsoft technologies
- Working with Architects and other Consultants drafting architectural designs based on customer requirements
- Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations to prove our ability to meet a prospect’s cloud adoption needs
- Provide governance to projects and mentor members of the team
- Showcase our propositions to customers via online webinars and face to face
- Work on proposals and RFI’s alongside the sales and pre-sales teams
- Maintaining technical knowledge by working closely with our Microsoft account teams
Core Technical Knowledge Required
- Proven experience with core M365 cloud applications and services such as SharePoint Online, Teams, Viva and / or Exchange
- Database modelling as well as at least some understanding of authoring SQL scripts
- M365 business adoption and change management
- Experience with M365 migrations and deployments
- Ideally have some experience working with M365 admin, security and configuration
Desirable Technical Skills
- Power Platform, including Power BI
- Preferably some experience working with Azure products and services, especially Logic Apps, Azure Functions and Azure App Services
- Knowledge of and preferably experience implementing solutions leveraging Machine Learning / AI / bots technologies
- Development skills (any level), preferably building M365 custom solutions leveraging any of the M365 APIs (e.g. the Graph API, the SharePoint REST API etc.)
The Person should have 5+ years’ experience in cloud or infrastructure delivery
- Migration of applications and data or experience with business process modernisation\analysis
- Experience leading delivery engagements and managing technical teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information concisely, to communicate in a manner applicable to all levels
- Able to produce high quality and professional presentations
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to ensure documents are consistent in language, terminology and style
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on Information Management technologies especially SharePoint, ERP/CRM solutions, eCommerce, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Primary job focus