A Senior Full Stack Developer, is an individual who has a solid background in development, leads architectural discussions and decisions and takes initiatives to improve or create new standards. A Senior Full Stack Developer will act as a proxy between the development teams and clients and will be working closely with software developers amongst other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with software developers in their daily duties.
- Utilise technical knowledge and experience to mentor, delegate and assist other developers.
- Coach and motivate team members, mitigating impediments affecting the team.
- Drive engagement and motivation to sustain talent and reduce attrition rate.
- Cooperate with multiple teams in implementing new ideas.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Working with the team to develop programming guidelines/standards and ensure they are adopted and followed by the entire development team.
- Maintain and set appropriate standards and technical processes, including productivity enhancements, quality measures, and customer-oriented standards.
- Influence ways of working by participating in various technical discussions and ensure that there is alignment within other development teams.
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and propose technical advances based on newer technologies.
- Sharing of knowledge and distribution of responsibilities to elevate team knowledge and eliminate/mitigate points of failure.
- Continually implementing and fine-tuning processes that increase efficiency in testing, developing, and releasing updates.
- Participate in project related ceremonies.
- Working in an Agile, Waterfall or DevOps approach depending on the business requirements.
- Adhere to best practices and KPMG technical standards during the lifecycle of a project.
- Make use of tools, standards, technologies, and frameworks that are used within the team and on projects.
- Take ownership and lead the development, improving and troubleshooting of tasks.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
- Engage with clients and propose innovative ideas on project tasks.
- Maintain a quality-oriented mindset with testable code.
- Identify testable areas and contribute towards increasing code coverage.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business in terms of understanding business priorities, communicating progress, highlighting success and delivery risks, and managing expectations in line with the roadmap.
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Lead project architectural design.
- Perform technology research and develop proof-of-concepts and functional prototypes.
- Develop and build code with a mindset for reusability and maintainability.
- Performing impact analysis of any code changes.
- Contribute towards code quality by taking part in code reviews.
- Implementation of efficient and performant code.
- Edit and own project related documentation.
- Provide estimates for requests, fixes, and new ideas.
- Contribute to the recruitment process.
- To perform any other additional duties that may be arise from time to time.
- A minimum of 8 years hands on experience in the IT sector.
- Proficient with object-oriented-programming (OOP) concepts.
- Proficient in algorithms and data structures.
- Proficient in relational databases.
- Experienced of asynchronous programming.
- Experienced of different software development lifecycles.
- Experienced as a full-stack developer.
- Experienced in popular source control.
- Experienced of cloud-based services.
- Knowledge with document-based databases.
- Knowledge of containerization.
- Awareness of DevOps
- Fluency, both written and verbal, in English.
- Good eye for detail.
- Capable of taking self-initiative to learn and deliver.
- Working in a team environment.
- Ability to understand, discuss, and influence in business requirements.
- Capable to be flexible and adapt onto different technologies.
- Mentor and guide colleagues.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
- Software design.
- Accountability & Ownership
- Integrity, Honesty & Transparency
- Quality & Excellence
- Skilled Problem Solving
- Communication & Teamwork
- Customer Centricity
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, e-Commerce, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.