Dynamics 365 Functional Finance and Operations Senior/ Lead ConsultantsMalta
About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for talented D365 FO who will use her/his expertise and experience for the functional tasks based in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations .This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
The role calls for a motivated and skilled Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant to be a part of a dynamic D365 consultancy services team.
The D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant will:
- Show expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas
- Supply Chain Management
- Production & Manufacturing
- Expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas will be considered an asset
- Project Accounting
- Advanced Warehouse
- Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities, delivery of estimation and client presentations
- Educated to Degree level
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 certifications
- 7+ years or more of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services / consulting firm
- Exposure to presales activities would be an added value
- Prepared to travel
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies and have strong analytical acumen
- Experience on operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams is an added asset
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision and perform in changing environments
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Primary job focus