D365 Finance and Operations Technical Solution ArchitectApply now Back to All Vacancies
D365 Finance and Operations Technical Solution ArchitectMalta
About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a Solution Architect who will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing systems architecture that will meet business needs. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Owns the functional and technical end-to-end solution:
- Ensures end-to-end solution cohesion and correctness
- Designs and takes responsibility of the governance for an integrated system that meets the product-owner’s vision
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and works with technical staff to continually improve it
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans
- Owns the specifications and requirements into the systems architecture
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to translate the critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance and Operations with a particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills
- Maintains knowledge of third party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents
- Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops
- Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed
- Is able to assess and compare the business impact of relevant technical implementation options
- The Employee is required to follow KPMG’s Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Professional certification in D365 business applications
- Proven 4+ years’ experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform
- In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Willing to travel abroad when required
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG MBS, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG MBS. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we know that relocation can be a challenge, which is why we have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - We provide relocation support for you and your family. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.
Primary job focus