Junior Consultant - Graduates ProgrammeApply now Back to All Vacancies
Junior Consultant - Graduates ProgrammeMalta
About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
About the Programme
At KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions we offer various graduate roles to get your career off on the right foot. During the Graduates Programme you’ll follow a structured learning path allowing you to get the knowledge required as well as hands-on experience while working on exciting projects with Microsoft technology. You will gain exposure on international projects across different industries and work with multi-cultural teams. Throughout the programme you will be supported by a network of Mentors, Alumni as well as Performance Managers and a ‘Buddy’ to gain as much as possible from the experience.
Your Performance Manager is there to support you with your career progression, discuss your aspirations and help you define your goals. Your training and learning will be tailored accordingly to your performance goals. Depending on the chosen path you would have a dedicated Mentor to guide you through the first experiences and share their expertise and experiences so that your transition to a young professional is smooth.
If you are a fresh graduate and passionate about technology, willing to work in a challenging environment on meaningful projects, then join us for the exciting journey of the Graduates Programme. This programme is specifically designed to get you set up quickly in the professional world, gaining recognized certifications and qualifications, training you in business and technology acumen and giving you opportunity to work on real projects, providing value to our clients.
It’s an exciting time to join as a Graduate and the opportunities are limitless!
Our projects are internationally based with the possibility of international travel. You’ll work shoulder-to-shoulder with high-profile organisations, taking on real-world responsibilities and find solutions from day one, giving you the work experience, support, and development to thrive.
The impact you make will give you a real sense of purpose. So, join us if you want to help shape the future!
We will consider candidates globally, will help with securing Visas, and have a very good relocation package!
As Junior Consultant, you will:
- Analyse business processes, gather requirements
- Document business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Configurate the solution
- Test the features of the solution
- Demo the system, presenting the functionalities
Skills & Experience Required:
- BIS, Business and computing or an ICT (or similar) Graduate/Student in their final year of studies OR up to one year of experience in a similar role
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of database fundamentals
- Writing business documentation, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Interested in becoming accredited in Microsoft Solutions
Nice to have:
- Experience working within the IT field as a Business Analyst, Developer, Tester or Consultant
- Any experience within IT field who are willing to cross train in the Microsoft technologies
- Knowledge of Business processes such Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Knowing Business Process Modelling Tools
Enjoy the benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Business travel allowance
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Package
- Visa/Work Permit sponsorship
- Application review
- SHL Assessment
- Interview with Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Feedback Call / Way Forward
Primary job focus