About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for talented D365 FO who will use her/his expertise and experience for the technical realisation of tasks based on functional designs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in particular building and testing new and existing functionalities. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Work alongside the Solution and Senior Technical Architects to help create high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation;
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in D365FO
- Analyse and resolve issues within the ERP system
- Participate in development, integrations, product support, and platform updates
- Write and manage technical documents
- Ensuring all design/technical documentation is kept up to date during the development process
- Working in an Agile approach depending on the business requirements
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Deliver all development work as per Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) standards, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget;
- Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development
- Keep team and project Manager updated with progress
- Perform code reviews.
- Help and mentor developers.
- Assisting in Technical Interviews.
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
- Represent MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- The Employee is required to follow KPMG’s Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Core Certification and a Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Certification would be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Experience with all stages of Dynamics 365 FO Development
- A good understanding of best practices including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes
- Strong knowledge on X++
- Good knowledge of Life Cycle Services (LCS)
- Experience in using Azure DevOps such as source control, gated check-ins and pipelines.
- Understand Devops principles
- Knowledge of Automatic Testing Language (ATL) would be considered as an asset
- Data migration (Data entities) experience in-line with D365FO data handling processes
- Experience with interfaces (SOAP, REST, custom services) would be considered as an asset
- Team player, able to foster positive working relationships across the organisation
- Resilience and ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- High sense of ownership and competence to work independently
- Willing to travel abroad when required
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG MBS, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG MBS. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we know that relocation can be a challenge, which is why we have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - We provide relocation support for you and your family. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.