About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The Dynamics Power Platform Technical Architect is a core team member of KPMG’s customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 centred solutions. The architect will be involved in the business processes and solution design and will be hands on configuring and customising the implementation of Dynamics Power Platform solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams. The position may require business travel.
The team is focusing on advisory, implementation and support services that relate to the implementation and subsequent maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CE, Power Platform, F&O, BC) projects. This will include the delivery of these systems and also engagements relating to Independent Programme Assurance where third parties are delivering such programmes.
This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within an established and market leading firm.
The Technical Architect will work to implement various solutions using Power Platform stack that can further include modules of D365 CE or D365 F&O working closely with client teams and business stakeholders;
- Organise, execute, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders, business analysts and consulting team;
- Interface effectively with other members of the consulting team to arrive at best in class solution, and provide a sustainable and scalable solution architecture and application to meet client’s requirements;
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions & services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/ customizations;
- Ensure completeness in meeting business requirements and take accountability for project deliverables including and not limited to project documentation, solution design, performance, reliability, testing features etc;
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to our project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the SLA: on time and on budget;
- Maximize usage of low code/ no code platform and provide technical design or develop/customize solution approach for identified features;
- Contribute to activities as required including technical presales, building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations; Proactively skilling up on new versions and technology stack to be future ready;
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour; Be a trusted advisor for our clients and help to provide solutions which can be upgrade ready;
- Proactively identify business/ project/ technical/ support risks and provide suggestions to mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Proactively communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Support practice development activities such as defining, solutioning and configuring industry specific solutions; Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice;
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory trainings;
- Drive for process improvement, feature reusability and other initiatives to maximize efficiency in delivery;
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team or supervisors;
- Provide guidance and mentorship (technical/professional) to groom junior team members;
- Represent KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team in a professional and positive manner at all times;
- The Employee is required to follow KPMG’s Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times;
Skills and Qualifications
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline;
- At least 8 - 12 years of IT experience. Must have Power Platform/Dynamic 365 expert level experience in the IT industry.
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform (Core), Power Apps (Canvas & MD) , Power Automate
- At least 6+ years of relevant experience on Power Platform Core (Dataverse/CDS, Canvas Apps, Model driven apps, Power Portals/ Power Pages), Dynamics CRM / 365. Strong and proven experience on Power Automate/MS Flow with efficiency/performance driven solution approach.
- Strong working knowledge on Azure (Azure Functions, Service Bus, Application insight, Power Shell).
- Experience/knowledge on implementing Power Virtual Agent, AI Builder, Robotic Process Automation/Desktop Flow.
- Experience with building & deploying Power Apps component framework (PCF Control).
- Power Platform developer and architect certifications are desirable;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Scrum & Azure DevOps). Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps & CI/CD pipelines and its setup for Automated Build and Release Management
- Knowledge about quality tools used for verification of solution quality specific to Power Platform (Power Apps Solution checker etc.)
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG MBS, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG MBS. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we know that relocation can be a challenge, which is why we have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - We provide relocation support for you and your family. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.