D365 CE Lead Functional ConsultantApply now Back to All Vacancies
D365 CE Lead Functional ConsultantMalta
About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
This role is kingpin to KPMG customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions. It is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly developing business area within an established and market-leading global firm that is KPMG.
- Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives, project stakeholders and teams;
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalise deliverables;
- Interface effectively with other members of the team and the Solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution continues to meet client’s requirements;
- Leading the solution on a work stream, making design decisions and creating solution documentation;
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation;
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customisations;
- The creation of high quality and sustainable client solutions and project documentation including support for testing activities;
- Deliver all consultancy and configuration work according to our project methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully: on time and on budget;
- Contribute to activities as required including building demo and proof of concept solutions for various client presentations;
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions and industry templates;
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project/support risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Communicate progress updates to relevant parties both formally and informally;
- Support practice development activities such as defining and configuring industry specific solutions;
- A portion of the role also requires supporting and doing people management, people development & career progression support, performance assessment and management
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
- Work on own initiative and with minimal support if needed;
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the management team;
- Always represent KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team in a professional and positive manner.
- Have awareness of product roadmap and the content of future releases of D365FO
- Demonstrate awareness around upselling and company capabilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Confident in abilities and can demonstrate this in front of the client
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Acts with professional demeanour
- Manages time and multiple tasks accordingly
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
- Promotes the Values of our company
- Good communication skills
- A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline;
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) are highly desirable;
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors;
- Minimum 12+ years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;
- At least 5-6 end to end large scale implementations with D365 CE (or lower versions); Proven experience designing applications using various modules of D365 CE like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Field Service;
- Strong exposure to presales;
- Conducting interviews to hire talent;
- Mentoring juniors;
- Proven experience designing applications which use Power Platform (Power Apps, Automate, Virtual Agents, Power BI);
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Model and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators, industry templates and add-ons
- Ability to drive conversations around Digital Transformation journey of clients and laying roadmap to achieve successful outcomes
- A proven track record of successful maintenance or implementation of a number of solutions within large client companies, preferably across a number of business verticals;
- A proven ability to develop a clear understanding of clients’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a solution;
- Experience of consultancy roles in software delivery;
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and Devops methodologies;
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis;
- The ability to see the greater picture and suggest solutions both within and outside the current implementation;
- Project documentation experience especially for work packages to be implemented by offshore teams;
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge.
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG MBS, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG MBS. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we know that relocation can be a challenge, which is why we have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - We provide relocation support for you and your family. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.
Primary job focus