About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The role calls for a motivated and highly skilled and experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant to be a part of a dynamic D365 consultancy services team.
- Be a champion for functional leading / best practises with Microsoft solutions
- Have exceptional understanding of Microsoft ERP or CRM functional capabilities
- Keep up with product roadmap and the content of future releases of Microsoft ERP or CRM
- Lead delivery of D365 end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover, post go-live support & reporting assuring that the management of area technical assets and systems development lifecycle comply to firm’s ISMP
- Responsible for all aspects of relevant workstream of implementation, assuring that area processes are aligned to Firms’ ISMP
- Lead the design and configuration of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics functionality, giving KPMG a unique selling point and a resalable/ reusable asset
- Active involvement with Data Migration strategy and design
- Involvement with interfaces and Integrations
- Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Deliver all consultancy according to the KPMG Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan
- Be expected to meet and exceed customer expectations from business knowledge, skills and behaviour perspective
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- The Employee is required to follow KPMG’s Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree Level of Education or higher
- Holds Microsoft Dynamics certifications
- Holds a 12+years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services / consulting firm
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
- Experience of Agile, Waterfall Methodologies
- Experienced in Azure DevOps
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies
- Good understanding of integration tools and technologies
- Good understanding of Power Platform technologies
- Good understanding of automated testing tools such as RSAT
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning, and early live support
- Experience on operating in Shared Services or nearshore teams
- Must have led multiple projects from end-to-end in a functional capacity
- Must have experience in end-to-end implementation of multiple projects on KPMG Powered
- Proven ability to demo powered assets and assist in pre-sales, deal shaping for large transformational programs
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Additional fluency in one or more other languages will be considered an asset
- Deep and broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
- Exceptional knowledge of all Finance core concepts and processes including Enterprise Structure, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset and Reporting
- Aware of latest Microsoft Features
- Aware of ISVs which can be integrated with F&O
- Leadership and Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent Client Relationship Management
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Promotes the Values of our company
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Resilient and comfortable under pressure
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- Desires to constantly assess and incorporate new technologies and software into their skillset
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG MBS, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG MBS. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we know that relocation can be a challenge, which is why we have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - We provide relocation support for you and your family. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.