About KPMG MBS
KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s M365, Azure, Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
The role calls for a motivated and skilled Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant to be a part of a dynamic D365 consultancy services team. A Lead Consultant has a fundamental role in supporting the Practice Lead and Principal Consultant to ensure the smooth running of operations. The Lead Consultant is to act as a bridge between the onsite engagement team and the client team. A Lead Consultant will be accountable for collating engagement requirements and translating those into implementable actions.
- Show expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas
- Project Operations
- Field Service
- Lead Finance Business Partner of Digital Platforms within Connected Technology
- The D365 Finance & Operations Functional Lead Consultant will:
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalise deliverables
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation.
- Responsible for leading and managing a team comprising of a group of talented consultants each holding different levels of expertise
- Involvement with product interfaces and integrations
- Gather and document functional requirements and complete gap/fit analysis
- Demonstrate Awareness of scope (creep) and use of change control
- Lead the solution on a work stream, make design decisions and creating create solution documentation
- Deliver end-user training to clients and colleagues
- Provide on-site support and assistance throughout delivery and go-live phases of project
- Involvement in responding to RFPs and RFQs
- Have awareness of product roadmap and the content of future releases
- Ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
- Identify practice development activities and strong involvement in the creation and delivery of these to fellow colleagues
- Oversee workload distribution across the team
- Lead knowledge sharing initiatives within the team and the company
- Act as a reference point to other employees when escalations are required
- Support with the retention and engagement of employees through on the job mentoring, coaching and performance management
- Support management team with resource forecasting and planning as well as taking an active role in recruitment of new employees
- To carry out additional duties as may arise from time to time
- The Employee is required to follow KPMG’s Information Security Policies (ISP and ISMP) at all times
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level, Masters preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics certifications such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and/or Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate (preferred)
- 9 to 11 years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in Microsoft Dynamics professional services
- Experience/Knowledge about ERP implementation methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills. Additional fluency in one or more of the following languages is preferred:
- Knowledge or experience working with interfaces and Integrations will be considered an asset
- Beneficial to have experience of Azure DevOps
- Strong MS Office skills (primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Visio is a plus)
- Knowledge of Power Platform capabilities and Business Intelligence (BI) is a plus
- Experience in presales activities
- Data Migration Experience
- Knowledge of RSAT
- Beneficial to have experience of LCS
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG MBS, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients, and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG MBS. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
#Bethechange and #makethechange. Join our talented, successful team and make the leap into the future.
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras including allowances, business travel allowances, certifications to support you in your career growth, private insurance, and medical insurance for you and your family.
Don’t worry, we know that relocation can be a challenge, which is why we have an extremely supportive onboarding team to help you throughout this process! - We provide relocation support for you and your family. We’re looking forward to meeting you and seeing you grow.